Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

" I would never! "

Very detailed, smooth, hilarious.

5/5.

Ghosts Ghosts

Very well worth the 5/5.

Time and effort comes a long way!

Ultimately as long as you enjoy your work, people that enjoy it too shall follow.

grape joke grape joke

I'm really liking your animations!

5/5. Sound, color, smooth, simple concept.

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

We need more games like this!

I chose every text as I would naturally in real life, and won first try.

5/5.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

You sound like a badass in real life ;) glad ya liked it!

Mulch Mulch

Simple mechanics, wonderful game.

You provide an entertaining experience for little cost. Decisions in your game are created by the strategy you allow your players to figure out the type of nutrients they must be aware of consuming. Sound is great and works with the aesthetics. Mechanics, Dynamics and Aesthetics are all in order, so you have a well structured, well thought out, and well enjoyable game!

I felt you could add in another challenge entirely, like falling hazards, different backgrounds (day/night cycle) Other interesting inclusions. You want a middle ground of simplicity and complexity. Too simple, game will be boring. Too complex, game will be too hard or impossible.

Be this wonderful in everything you do and I assure you, you will always be successful.

bearmaskstudios responds:

Hi Demetrios, thanks for the in depth feedback and kind words :) I'm really glad you enjoyed the game. I agree that there could definitely be some variety and complexity added. I spent a lot of time on the game so I'd rather move onto something else at the moment, but if I get some time in future to make additions/adjustments I will bear your suggestions in mind. Thanks :)

Bread Pit Bread Pit

Slowly increases in difficulty, but the game was very fun and cute! If that was your intent for your puzzle game, I am highly content and only come to congratulate you on your success!

The visual aesthetics were certainly unique but being a puzzle game with the same mechanics, it will take more to make this game stand out in the thousands of other games like this; This is if you intended your game to be popular.

Good luck!

The New Mancubus The New Mancubus

So beautiful. I can see you have great talent. Please make the next animation buddy!

Queen of Wands Queen of Wands

Mysterious. :)

noiserover responds:

Thanks:)

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

I heard about this too

True art is within.
-You expected art. You got what you wanted.

Famiry responds:

That sounds pretty deep but I don't understand...